Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


© 2010 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved.

I was woken this morning by the sound of the door bell ringing. I answered the door and found a young woman standing there with a large bouquet of flowers. She hands them to me, says "bonne fete" and dashes off. It took my sleepy brain several minutes to realize it was Mothers Day. I had forgotten. It isn't Mothers Day here in Switzerland but it is in the States where my children are. How very sweet of them indeed. Thank you Alexandra and Victoria.

© 2010 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved.

I would like to wish my lovely mother a Happy Mothers Day. I miss her terribly and always will. Heaps of Mother's Day wishes to my sisters, sister-in-laws, friends, fellow photographers and artists and to the faithful followers of my blog, a very Happy Mothers Day to all.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Happy Mothers Day!

Constance Hobbs said...

Thank you Alexandra.