Thursday, March 28, 2013

Robyn O'Brien's Unhealthy Truth



I heard Robyn O'Brien speak on Ted Talks today and was blown away by what this woman had to say regarding big business and the government playing and meddling with our food supply. This is very serious and scary stuff! It's new and recent data. I bought her book above immediately after hearing what she had to say. Every parent should be well informed about this. 

I don't know about you but since my children were born I noticed all the increases in food allergies, Austism, Asthma, ADD and ADHD. I thought the numbers hadn't really increased but that I was simply made more aware by our information-saturation-world. I told myself people just didn't hear about these things before. Well, not so. These things are real and on the rise. If you can spare the time, listen to what she has to say. You will be glad you did. 

No comments: