Tuesday, March 30, 2010

© 2010 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved
.
© 2010 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved.

The two photos above are advertising display pieces from the local optometrists shop here in Champel. They sell various designer styles of glasses and sunglasses at incredibly expensive prices. I pass the shop often and somehow I always find the photos on display so funny. Don't ask me why? I wonder if Tom Ford approved the advertising above for his sunglass line? What is on the woman's head above? You can just make out some sort of mesh netting or organza on the left?

Not to deviate, but then again I will. Have you heard about the particle collision scheduled for today at the Cern? Cern is the European laboratory for particle physics. It's just outside Geneva. They are colliding particles today at speeds similar to the force of the Big Bang. There is some concern that the collision could generate a black hole. So, if you don't see anymore posts from me, you will know that I was swallowed up by a black hole.

No comments: