Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summers End is Approaching


© 2010 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved.

Summers end is approaching. Labor day weekend, although late, is around the corner. The end of summer is always a sad experience for me. I know you can imagine all the reasons why. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. The bright spot, of course, is that the kids go back to school. Yeah! I wish the lizards went back to school. I know you think I'm on a lizard kick and maybe I am. Cute as that little fellow above is I still find it tough when they jump out of my towels or off my chair.

© 2010 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved.

I'm still finding it a challenge to get everything done. I suppose relocation is a big deal and I should give myself a break. There was so much activity this summer also. People visiting and kids coming and going. I've slacked off on my marketing efforts and I still have to give the website an update. I've read some good mysteries this summer. There's a book store in town called Murder on the beach, catchy title no? They are very helpful and knowledgeable. If you tell them the type of mysteries you like they will suggest other authors. So, its time to organize for the fall. I bet some of you are ahead of me on that one. Let's all enjoy what's left of the lazy hazy days of summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your pictures of the lizards are insane! love them