Saturday, April 16, 2011

Moon over South Florida

© 2011 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved.

© 2011 Constance Hobbs. All rights reserved.

Have you ever noticed how as human beings we gravitate towards things that are familiar. This is not such a brilliant thing when you want to experience new and challenging things in life. It's insidiously subtle. Very easy to miss. One has to be very alert to catch the fact of this. I have found myself sometimes in situations that I would rather not, but was actually drawn to it unconsciously because it was familiar. How diligent do we have to be to experience freedom and the new? Pretty darn diligent I'm afraid. What does the moon have to do with this? Probably nothing but it is so amazing to look at. I wonder when man will colonize the moon if ever?

No comments: